Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, Thomson Hayton Winkley adheres to a rigorous code of conduct providing a professional and approachable Estate Agency service from our two prominent high street offices in Kendal and Windermere.
We provide market guidance on all types of residential property within the towns and villages of South Lakeland with a broad selection of properties across the region from terraced, semi detached and detached houses, bungalows, barn conversions, period houses, farmhouses and country cottages.
Our offices provide sales coverage in the towns and villages including Kendal, Natland, Oxenholme, Sedgwick, Hincaster, Stainton, Old Hutton, New Hutton, Gatebeck, Endmoor, Crooklands, Lupton, Heversham, Milnthorpe, Arnside, Storth, Beetham, Levens, Brigsteer, Crosthwaite, Underbarrow, Witherslack, Burneside, Staveley, Ings, Kentmere, Crook, Windermere, Bowness, Newby Bridge, Rusland, Far and Near Sawrey, Hawkshead, Conistion, Troutbeck, Ambleside, Grasmere, Langdale and Patterdale.
Our Estate Agency services offer
- Considered market appraisal advice for your property
- Professional marketing advice
- Full colour sales brochure
- Floor plans
- Illuminated window and wall displays in our high street offices
- Prominent "For Sale" board
- Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime Location advertising
- Advertising in the Westmorland Gazette and The Lake District Property Guide
- Detailed mailing list
- Accompanied viewings where required
- Regular feedback and client contact
- Knowledgeable and approachable staff
View most recent properties